Apply As An Instructor
How To Become an Instructor?
Register to become a teacher
- Write the definition of the course with a minimum of 100 words.
- List the benefits of the course.
- Write the level or the course (Beginners level, intermediate level, advanced level).
- State the module number for the course.
- State the pre-requisites for the course if there are any.
- State the list of aims of the course.
- State why the participants must choose this course in 3-5 points.
- The general summary of the course must not be over 150 words.
- The content of the course must be consistent with the benefits.
- Course videos must be a minimum of 30 minutes.
- List the subject headings of the course.
- State the work participants must complete at the end of the course.
- State the evaluation criteria of the course.
- Your biography content must not exceed 150 words.
- It must follow a chronological order.
- Clear and understandable language must be used.
- An up-to-date photograph must be added.
- The photograph dimensions must be 50 mm x 60 mm and the background must be white and plain.
- Presentation material must be prepared in accordance with the 6*6 rule.
- The visual design principles must be correctly used in the presentation material.
- The language of the presentation material must be clear and understandable.
- Paragraphs must not be too long.
- You must use a heading that is consistent with the contents of the slide.
- Italics, underlined and highlighted words can be used to emphasise the words in the presentation material.
- If effects are going to be used for various objects such as images, graphics, videos etc., ensure that all effects are the same.
- The same font should be used for all text.
- Font size:
Font used in the headings must be “SEGOE UI”, with a font size of 28 points.
Font used in content must be “SEGOE UI”, with a font size of 24 points.
- Videos must be loaded with HD quality, with an aspect ratio of 16:9 and as 720p or 1080p.
- The language used in the video must be clear and understandable.
- Video image must be stable and clear. There must be no blurring or clouding.
- The light in the area where the video is recorded must be suitable. Try not to record videos in the dark.
- The area where you are recording must be quiet. Be cautious of factors such as electronic devices, environmental sound, microphone set up etc. that can cause problems.
- Please ensure that your recordings do not create an echo.
- Sounds must be clear.