The COVID -19 pandemic has demonstrated that teachers, lecturers, and academics need digital education skills to successfully continue teaching and learning remotely. This course focuses on the Basics of Transcendental Art along with the history of art, its meaning, and essence, as well the main tasks that the artist must set for himself.
At the end of the course, participants will:
- Gain a more expanded understanding of art,
- Discover new techniques and varieties of art,
- Understand the importance and need for art in society,
- Achieve spiritual self-improvement with the help of art.
What you can learn in this course
- What is human and how is this concept related to art?
- What is the connection between art and the world order in the universe?
- What is the main power of art?
- What is the real authenticity of art from the point of view of the universe?
- Why is art the main spiritual food for human development?
- What is the difference between subjective and objective art?
Why should you take this course?
At its level of consciousness, humanity is developing too slowly, so it is necessary to accelerate the rate of expansion of consciousness in order to conquer the universal expanses of space and free humanity from suffering, wars, diseases, and problems of humanity in everyday life.
A certificate of participation is given upon completion of this course.
- Lectures 3
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 29 Minutes
- Skill level All levels
- Language Russian ( English Subtitle)
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes