AutoCAD for Beginners
AutoCAD for beginners is a basic course of design and drawing, which includes introduction to tools with their names and purposes, change in parameters, the settings panel is also explained for easy modification of parameters, blocks, groups, and the difference between a block and a group. Additionally, this lesson touches on the topic of layers, what they are, how to use them, and what they are for. Knowledge of AutoCAD without understanding its subtleties may not be enough for fast and high-quality work. These lessons will help you master the use of AutoCAD in the best possible format.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Customize the program for themselves for further work
- Draw basic items
- Modify items
- Create simple architectural plans
- Create furniture in 2D
What can you learn in this course?
- Keyboard control,
- Organization and usage,
- What is an architectural plan and how to draw it?
- Layers, what are they and how to use them,
Why should you take this course?
- For further work with drawing,
- To learn design skills,
- To create architectural plans,
- To master all the intricacies of the AutoCAD program.
Who should take this course?
People interested in drawing, as well as beginners, students who are having difficulties, and freelancers.
- Lectures 4
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level For Beginners
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes