Birth Preparation Training
The pregnancy phase is a unique stage of life. During this period, the prospective parents go through both joy and happiness. This new way of life forces parents to search for new information. They try to learn how correct their actions are, and share their experiences with others. Therefore, pregnancy preparation classes provide parents with the necessary information
Preparing to meet a baby is an experience that not only affects the period of pregnancy and birth, but also the rest of your life. It is important that parents prepare for this experience to ensure a healthy pregnancy and healthy birth. If the couples accept birth as a physiological process, and if the woman trusts her body and her baby, this will ensure a natural birth. With sufficient guidance, women can receive quality and efficient care from the preconception period until the end of birth, cope with birth pain, and be suitably informed about relaxation techniques.
- Teaches how to deal with physical, social, and emotional situations during pregnancy,
- Reduces mothers’ fears and create a supportive atmosphere,
- Prepares prospective parents physically and emotionally for the new baby and the birth,
- Provides a safe and pleasant birthing experience,
- Improves pain coping skills,
- Prepares parents for their changing roles and increases their self-esteem.
What will I learn in this course?
- The changes that occur in the female body during pregnancy,
- How to have a safe pregnancy,
- What birth is and how it takes place,
- The miracle of natural birth and pain-free birth,
- Being a parent.
Course subject headings
- Conception and Hormones
- How Does Birth Begin, How Does It Progress (Labour and Delivery)
- Non-Pharmaceutical Methods Used to Cope with Pain at Birth
- Birth Has Begun (Birth Project)
- Breathing Exercises When Birth Starts, Positions and Massages That Make Labour and Delivery Easier
- Father’s Role during Birth and the Importance of Professional Support
- Skin-to-Skin Contact, When to Cut the Umbilical Cord
- Breastfeeding Baby Care
Why should I take this course?
You must take this course if you want a satisfying birth experience and take your baby into your arms with love.
Why should participants choose this course?
All pregnant women and women considering pregnancy and their spouses
A certificate of participation is given upon completion of this course.
- Lectures 10
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 88 Minutes
- Skill level All levels
- Students 666
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Birth Preparation Training
- 1st Video Conception and Hormones
- 2nd Video How Does Birth Begin, How Does It Progress (Labour and Delivery)
- 3rd Video Non-Pharmaceutical Methods Used to Cope with Pain at Birth
- 4th Video Birth Has Begun (Birth Project)
- 5th Breathing Exercises to be Conducted when Birth Begins, Positions and Massages that Make Birth Easier
- 6th Video Father’s Role during Birth and the Importance of Professional Support
- 7th Video Skin-to-Skin Contact, When to Cut the Umbilical Cord
- 8th Video Breastfeeding Baby Care