Bitcoin & Blockchain
This Bitcoin & Blockchain course is a foundation module that provides a brief summary and technical answers to several relevant questions. It introduces the main concepts behind bitcoin and provides the audience with a sufficient level of details to realize the need for blockchain technology in it. It sheds light on up to date research aspects and new innovations in the used communication protocols and security algorithms. Moreover, it emphasizes the main vision and its future prospects.
Bitcoin is a digital currency (or Cryptocurrency) created in 2009 following the housing market crash. It offers lower transaction fees than even traditional online payment mechanisms and is operated by a decentralized authority, unlike the government-issued currency. However, key challenges here are indeed the connectivity, trust, and security-related aspects. Accordingly, a new emerging technology, the Blockchain, has been employed. This Bitcoin & Blockchain course is a foundation module that provides a brief summary and technical answers to several relevant questions. It introduces the main concepts behind bitcoin and provides the audience with a sufficient level of details to realize the need for blockchain technology in it. The advanced submodules of this course will provide the audience with a much greater depth of understanding and more practical experience in each subject area.
- It develops experts that are able to plan, design, and maintain Bitcoin systems with a special focus on blockchain applications, and problem-solving methodologies,
- It overviews the relevant assessment methods and simulation environments,
- It clarifies the main vision behind blockchain technology and what’s coming next.
What will I learn in the course?
- Comprehend the principles of bitcoin management and security,
- Shed the light on sample bitcoin and blockchain projects,
- Criticise and compare relevant performance metrics in the era,
- Criticise and compare the existing blockchain solutions,
- Develop innovative ideas related to bitcoin and blockchain using the existing simulation tools and kits.
Who should take this course
All students, salespersons, business people, teachers, marketing professionals, and anyone with a special interest…
Course subject headings
- The Bitcoin and Blockchain Concept
- Ongoing Research
- Sample Projects
- Simulation Environments
- Vision and Future Prospects
A certificate of participation is given upon completion of this course.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 24 minutes
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1000
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes