The Conflict Resolution course starts by focusing on the reasons for the formation of conflicts within organizations followed by an examination of the causes of conflicts, along with a discussion on the different approaches and opinions regarding conflicts, as well as the temporary and permanent conflict resolution methods.
The aim of this course is to reveal the conflicts that may arise between individuals, groups, or departments within an organization, and to raise awareness on this issue for managers. The management of conflict and identification of possible organizational settings before and after the conflict along with methods of resolving conflicts will be discussed in detail.
- Understanding the phenomenon of conflict,
- Determining why there is a conflict in organizations,
- Understanding the positive and negative consequences of conflict,
- Understanding the behavioral patterns shown in conflict,
- Understanding the five stages of the conflict process,
- Understanding the temporary and permanent conflict resolution methods.
What will I learn in this course?
- Conflict phenomenon,
- Causes of conflict in organizations,
- Positive and negative consequences of conflict,
- Behavior patterns are shown in conflict,
- The five stages of the conflict process,
- Temporary and permanent conflict resolution methods.
Why should I take this course?
- To detect conflicts within organizations,
- To determine the causes of conflicts,
- To understand the methods of resolving conflicts.
Course subject headings
- Definition of the conflict
- Three perspectives on conflict
- Behavior patterns demonstrated during the conflict
- Causes of conflict in organizations
- The five stages of the conflict process
- Positive and negative consequences of conflict for organizations
Who should take this course?
All students, salespeople, business people, educators, marketing professionals, primary and mid-level managers, and anyone with a special interest.
A certificate of participation is given upon completion of this course.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 34 minutes
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 777
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes