Digital Material Usage Applications: Adobe Photoshop Training
Definition of the course
It is vital that lecturers, academicians and teachers have the necessary digital knowledge and skills to effectively continue education and teaching from home during the COVID-19 pandemic. This program was designed with the aim of providing educationalists, academicians and teachers with experience regarding the preparation of digital material, as well as quality and personalised images to facilitate the teaching process using Adobe Photoshop software and to enable participants to produce visual material designs. Participants will be able to use industrial design software for primary, middle school and higher education.
- Participants will be able to develop strategy-based communication solutions.
- They will be able to present their communication solutions with an aesthetic interpretation.
- Photoshop is most popular program in the world that enables users to change the colours of any fixed image in the digital media as well as many other changes.
- Participants will find everything they need to emphasise the best aspects of their digital images, turn these into personalised shapes and present them in extraordinary ways with Photoshop.
- They will be able to provide more effective teaching and increase the success of students by preparing personalised and high-quality images through the digital media used in this 21st century technology age with.
- Adobe Photoshop.
What will I learn in the course?
- Design digital material with Adobe Photoshop software.
- Design presentations using effective lesson content and personalised designs with Adobe Photoshop.
- Produce projects with smarter and material-based designs
- Will obtain creative design skills and the ability to develop innovative ideas.
- Will be able to use flyers, infographics, typography and other such design aspects in their lessons and academic studies.
Why should participants choose this course?
- To learn how to prepare effective lessons, personalised visuals and effective materials for distance learning.
- To prepare effective presentations.
- This course guides participants on how to prepare visual material.
Who must take this course:
Lecturers, teachers and academicians
- Lectures 27
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Course subject headings
- Introduction to Adobe Photoshop Software
- General information (DPI, Resolution, Difference between Pixels and Vectors)
- Creating a New Document
- Interface Components ( Tool Box, Panels and Interface Settings) Tools
- Basic Selection Tools (Rectangular Marque Tool, Ellipse Marque Tool, Lasso Tool, Magic Wand, Quick Selection)
- Pen Tool and Decoupage Process
- Basic Paint Tools (Brush Tool, Pencil Tool, Colour Replacement Tool)
- Basic Retouch Tools (Clone Stamp Tool, Healing Brush Tool, Patch Tool)
- Writing Tools
- Vectorial Tools Layers
- Layer Structure and Using the Layer Panel
- Basic Layer Procedures
- Basic Masking Procedures
- Layer Styles and Use Selection Procedures
- Refine Edge Tool and its Usage
- Quick Mask Usage
- Saving the Selections
- Transform Procedures
- Transform Panel
- Scaling Objects
- Spinning Objects
- Transforming Objects (Warp, Distort, Scale) Basic Photograph Editing
- Adjustments Menu (Basic Tools)
- Hue and Saturation
- Brightness and Contrast
- Vibrance Panel