In this course, basic concepts of adolescent psychology will be introduced to students in the field. The course aims to address the physical, cognitive, and socio-emotional development and changes regarding the adolescence period.
Summary of the course
Our course focuses on understanding adolescence, which is the most important development stage. During the course, we will examine this important development stage in every aspect.
What will I learn in this course?
You will have information about;
- The nature of adolescents,
- Adolescents’ transitions (biological, cognitive, and social),
- The adolescent’s conflicts,
- Theories regarding adolescence,
- The psychosocial problems that may be encountered during adolescence.
Why should I take this course?
This course provides you with the opportunity to examine all the above-mentioned items and acquire information with clinical examples in an interactive way.
Who should take this course?
Psychologists, social service personnel, psychological counselors, and guides can take this course.
A certificate of participation is given upon completion of this course.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 32 Minutes
- Skill level All levels
- Language Turkish(English Subtitle)
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes