Flipped Learning Model
This course provides many alternatives for information and communication technologies, educational environments, methods and tools. Researchers, teachers and academicians who use these options develop educational environments that help students learn using information and communication technologies. One of these innovations is the “Flipped Learning Model.”
This course is a basic module that offers an introduction to the pedagogical basics and application principles of the Flipped Learning Model. The advantages of this model, which has drawn the attention of educators worldwide, will be analyzed and compared with existing models (traditional learning, hybrid learning and distance learning). This course covers how the model will be applied to different disciplines and which technology products can be used.
Additionally, it includes how playing, simulations and other techniques can be integrated to in-class and out-of-class lessons and practical information on interactive materials that trainers can develop according to this model.
As this model is flexible, it will be shown that it can be applied to different educational environments, as well as the roles of the instructor and students differ in class. The fact that the Flipped Learning Model can be applied to every level from K12 to university level will be demonstrated with developed projects.
- Compares flipped learning, traditional learning, distance learning and hybrid learning.
- Explains the flipped learning model.
- Evaluates the pedagogic aspects of the model.
- Reviews the technologies used in flipped learning components.
- Lists the methods and techniques used in flipped learning components.
- Explains the application steps of the model.
- Explains the benefits and challenges of the model.
- Gives suggestions on how the model can be applied.
- Integrates flipped learning and online learning.
What will Participants learn in this course?
- Flipped Learning Model
- Suitable Education technology products
- Suitable active techniques
- Application steps
- Integrating the flipped learning model with online education
Why should participants choose this course?
- To compare the differences between the traditional learning models and the flip-learning model.
- To learn how to apply the Flipped Learning Model.
- To learn how to use education technologies suitable to the model.
- To learn how to apply the Flipped Learning Model to different levels of education
- To learn how to integrate Flipped Learning with online education.
- Lectures 9
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Traditional Learning, Distance Learning and Hybrid Learning
- Traditional learning, Distance Learning and Hybrid Learning
- What is Flipped Learning?
- Pedagogic basis of Flipped Learning classes
- Components of Flipped Learning
- Out-of-class components (the tools used and active methods-techniques)
- In-class components (the tools used and active methods-techniques)
- Step-by-step application of the model
- Benefits, challenges and recommendations associated with the model
- Adaptation of flipped learning and online education.