Internet of Things (IoT)
This IoT course is a foundation module that provides a brief summary and introduction to several IoT subjects. It introduces the main concepts behind IoT and provides the audience with a sufficient level of details about the intelligent projects/applications of IoT in practice. It shed the light on the IoT enabling technologies and up to date simulation tools and development kits which can help in prototyping new innovative designs. Moreover, it emphasizes the main IoT vision and its future prospects.
The Internet of Things (IoT) is a multidisciplinary field that relies mainly on three components; Sensing, Processing (Analysis/Integration), and Data Communication. This IoT course is a foundation module that provides a brief summary and introduction to several IoT sub modules. It introduces the main concepts behind IoT and provides the audience with a sufficient level of details to realize the smart environments around us for a more intelligent and better lifestyle. The advanced sub-modules of this course will provide the audience with a much greater depth of understanding and more practical experience in each subject area.
- It develops experts that are able to plan, design, and maintains IoT systems with a special focus on applications, and problem-solving methodologies,
- It overviews the relevant IoT development kits, simulation environments, and enabling technologies,
- It clarifies the IoT vision and what’s coming next.
Aims of the course
- Comprehend the principles of data gathering and networking in IoT,
- Shed the light on sample IoT projects and applications in practice,
- Criticise and compare relevant performance metrics in the IoT era,
- Criticise and compare the existing IoT applications,
- Develop innovative ideas related to IoT using the existing tools and kits.
List the subject headings of the course
- The IoT Concept
- Enabling Technologies
- Sample Projects
- Simulation Environments
- Development Kits
- IoT Vision and Future Prospects
A certificate of participation is given upon completion of this course.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 35 minutes
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 904
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Very Informative and learnt a lot, this is a fantastic course for those who are looking to dive into the world of internet of thing IOT, the Instructor way of explaining concepts are Brilliant. Very satisfied. Well done to the instructor and the team involved.