Parent training programs are defined as educational programs that help parents to play a more effective role in their child’s development, to spend more quality time with their children, to create healthier relationships and to
develop their parental skills. With the prepared parental training courses, it is thought that parents can maintain a more sensitive relationship with their children and increase parent-child communication.
The preschool stage is a critical stage in which children can maximize their potential and learn new information. This phase is important as the development of children is very fast and it has a significant role in shaping their personality. In particular, healthy relationships that are formed with the parents during this phase affect the relationships that children form outside of the home. When it is considered that children receive their first training from their parents, it is evident that parents must develop their parenting skills, which is important for the physical, mental, social and emotional development of the child. The aims of family training programs are to support parents in child training and development, to enable them to learn the correct approach and establish appropriate communication with their children. The main aim of this course is to strengthen the parent-child interaction.
- Parents will learn how to support the various areas of development (mental, physical, social and emotional) of their child.
- They will realize the effects that parents have on their children.
- They will know the obstacles to communication.
- They will learn that effective communication can be enabled through considering mutual needs.
- They will learn the methods of effective communication with their child.
- They will learn to recognize their emotions and will understand anger control methods as well as how they can be applied
- They will learn the skills necessary to spend quality time with their child.
Parents with children aged 3-6.
Why should participants choose this course?
Parents must be educated in order to learn the art of parenting for children, who are the most valuable assets of the future and society, to develop the interaction and communication skills of parents and children, and to raise self-confident and compassionate children.
- Lectures 3
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 37 Minutes
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes