Pre-Marriage Psychological Counselling
Although marriage differs in each culture, it is the only form of unity accepted by all communities both traditionally and formally. This unity is one of the greatest strengths that upholds communities. In order to understand the nature of marriage, its biological, psychological, social, and cultural basis must be understood. There are important milestones in the life of every human being. One of these is choosing a spouse and getting married. In this respect, the correct decision is vital for the happiness of individuals. The meaning that is ascribed to marriage and expectations are as important as finding the right person because the most important determination of compatibility between spouses is what they expect from the marriage. How realistic these expectations are and whether or not these expectations coincide determine the quality within the marriage. In order for differences such as culture, education, age, view of life, and economic situation not to cause problems in the future, couples preparing for marriage must accept each other as they are and bring their common interests to the forefront rather than their differences. One of the most important factors in premarital counselling is that it enables couples to have correct knowledge about marriage in order to have a healthy marriage.
- Psychological Guidance in Counselling,
- Psychological Counselling/ Preconceptions and Truths about Psychological Counselling/ Psychological Counselling Principles,
- Marriage/Qualitative Specification of Marriage/ Duties in Marriage,
- Spouse Selection and Decision Process/ Pre-Marital Psychological Counselling,
- Preventative Interventions and Relationship Development Program/Specifications of Healthy Couples,
- Benefits of Pre-Martial Counselling,
- Basic Topics Undertaken in Pre-Marital Psychological Counselling,
- Methods in Pre-Marital Relationship Counselling,
- Using Scaling Tools,
- Parenting and Children,
- Divorce / The Effect of Divorce on Children.
Why should participants choose this course?
Marriage is one of the turning points in our lives, it is a situation that exists in real life. Through Pre-Marital psychological counselling, couples learn what marriage is, what to expect in marriage, and how to deal with problems in marriage through psychological help.
A certificate of participation is given upon completion of this course.
- Lectures 3
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language Türkçe (English Subtitle)
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes