At times, it can become impossible to listen to yourself and continue living in a healthy way in an excessively busy and stressful daily life. Yoga has existed for a very long time and facilitates a journey of self-discovery. All you need to do is come to the mat to open the door to this proven and well-established experience.
It is a journey we will embark on by feeling our physical and energy bodies with yogi breathing in complete flow.
What will I learn in this course?
- Enabling unity of spirit, body and mind.
- Breathing Control
Why should participants choose this course?
- To know yourself.
- To unify your breathing with your body when beginning to move physically.
- To calm the mind and listen to the spirit of your heart.
- To be a healthy individual.
- To succeed in respecting nature, the world and the universe.
Target audience of the course
All individuals between the ages of 15-60 can participate in adult yoga.
Course subject headings
A certificate of participation is given upon completion of this course.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 35 minutes
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes