Wine Production Techniques
In our course on wine production, the winemaking techniques, grape varieties, and vineyards will be explained. The quality of the wine will be discussed in relation to the grape variety and its geography. In other words, the focus will be on the importance of both grape variety and the environment in which the grapes are grown for the quality of winemaking. Therefore, the factors affecting the quality of the wine will be specified in detail. Additionally, various aspects such as the food with which wine pairs best, the ideal serving temperature for wine, the preservation conditions of wine, what one should take into consideration while selecting wine, and the difference between table wine and aged wine will be addressed. Furthermore, how to choose the right wine glass for your taste, the health benefits of wine, and the techniques for understanding good and bad quality wine will be explained.
- Knows how to choose a good wine?
- Knows which wine should be preferred with what meal,
- Learns the techniques of serving wines,
- Learns how soon should wine be consumed after being opened,
- Learns how is wine tested,
- Learns wine and grape varieties,
- Gains knowledge of wine regions,
- Knows the differences between blended and varietal wines,
- Learns what kind of budget should be allocated for wine,
- Learns the conditions for storing wine in a cellar or at home,
- Learns wine terminology.
Why should I take this course?
- Wine culture is a feature that makes you special and distinguished in your life,
- It helps you reflect your cultural level in meetings and parties that you attend,
- It ensures that you pay the right price for the right wine,
- It allows you to have a more enjoyable feast by choosing the right wine,
- This training will help you to find employment within the tourism sector more easily.
The subject headings of the course
- Wine Production Techniques
- Wine Production Regions
- Wine Grape Varieties
- How to drink wine
- What food should wine be paired with?
- How wine should be stored
- What should be considered when buying wine
A certificate of participation is given upon completion of this course.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 7 Minutes
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes