The preview of the course
Research articles can be roughly divided into two categories, namely original research papers and survey papers. After taking this course, you will be able to successfully handle both types of articles. You will have a clear idea about the content and standards that should be included in your articles. This course is strongly recommended for those who have a paper and want it to be published as well as those who are interested in becoming reviewers and editors in prestigious journals with well-reputed publishers worldwide.
Benefits of the course
This course will;
- Develops outstanding editors that are not only able to publish but also to assess and evaluate others’ work.
- Get your paper published.
- Provide connections with well-reputed journals.
Aim of this course
- Comprehend the principles of scientific writing.
- Shed light on simple tricks for fast publishing.
- Criticize and discuss common mistakes made by authors
- Build an outstanding profile as an associate editor.
Why should I take this course?
In this course you will;
- Understand the main aspects that should be included in your articles.
- Get the opportunity to publish and review articles.
- Be aware of the high standards we are looking for in professional research articles.
What will I learn in the course?
- Article goals
- Article structure
- Where to start writing
- Hints and tips