This course is useful for academicians as well as master’s and Ph.D students who want to understand how to write a scientific paper from scratch. In this course, the process of finding an original topic for your field will be discussed. Then, you will learn how to make it ready for publication. You will also be informed about journals and formatting.
- Creating an original scientific topic
- Understanding IMRAD rules
- Writing a complete article
- Checking for a relevant journal
What will i learn in the course?
- You will learn how to create a novel topic
- You will learn all of the rules for writing a paper
- You will learn basic information about grammar
- You will learn how to check a good journal
- You will learn how to prepare your paper for relevant formatting
Why should I take this course?
- It is simple
- It is practical
- It is clear
- It is applicable
- It is helpful
Who should take this course
Academicians who want to obtain detailed and practical information for publishing a scientific article.